At this point Gofood and LolliesNZ are an essential business involved in the production and supply of food products. We provide a contact-less online service delivering to in town as well as remote and rural areas.
Our operations currently include the following actions and policies to ensure our people, and your product are kept safe.
- Warehouse access is limited to 3-4 workers, involving just 2 family units.
- All other workers are working from home.
- All incoming deliveries are contact-less and the delivery personnel are only able to deliver to our door, not access the warehouse.
- Outgoing couriers are not allowed access to the premises - a staff member takes trolleys of parcels out of the warehouse for the courier, who loads and leave the trolleys to be collected.
- Our staff use hand sanitiser throughout the day, after every incoming delivery, and at least hourly throughout the day.
- All deliveries are via contact-less courier or rural delivery.
- Every parcel has a cautionary label, advising keeping the parcel unopened for 24 hours, and to wash your hands after receiving the parcel.
- Our production is handled by 1-2 staff only, with only one in the production room at any one time.
- Safe Food Handling, Hygiene and Sanitation precautions have always been critical to this part of the business.
- All product produced on site is heat sealed in high quality resealable barrier bags.
Please sign in to leave a comment.