Delivery time expectations are shown below.
Remember - if you are shopping for a special occasion like a wedding, it's best to purchase with ample time to spare. Things sometimes do go wrong with a courier delivery, and to ensure nothing impacts your special time - allow time for a problem, just in case. Best practice is to order so that your delivery arrive 1-2 weeks before the special event. (See Best Before Dates)
Our packing for shipment is generally completed by 1pm. Some additional orders are packed up to 4pm.
An order is generally despatched the same day, or next working day after payment is completed.
For example - an online order made at 3pm on Monday, will generally be packed that day.
On occasion, some products may be unavailable at the time of packing, if these will cause more than a one day delay, we will call to arrange the best solution.
All major towns and cities - overnight
- Delivery to all major North Island towns is overnight. Some smaller or remote areas may take 1-2 days longer.
- Rural deliveries should allow an extra 2-4 days.
Small Parcels - Overnight
- Most orders of under 2kg total weight will be sent on an overnight service. Bulky products may need to go Economy.
- For bulky parcels and parcels over 2kg, we ship using CourierPost Economy service for the South Island. Overnight delivery is very costly (2-4 times the economy cost).
- Rural deliveries should allow an extra 3-5 days.
Most major towns and cities - 3 to 6 days
Deliveries in Australia are shipped via Australia Post. Delivery times can vary, but are usually 3-6 days. Please allow plenty of time.