Delivery times can vary due to a number of factors, many of which are outside our control. Common times and possible issues are displayed below.
Times do not include weekends - freight may not move during weekends.
- North and South Island Urban - normally delivered 24-48 hours after despatch.
- North Island Rural - varies from 2 days to 5 days - longer than 5 days would be unusual
- South Island Rural - varies from 3 days to 6 days - longer than 6 days would be unusual
Common 'Hold Ups'
- Payment made via Direct Banking not showing yet.
- Address is not able to be verified (ie. there may be two similar addresses, or the address is not recognised by Couriers) - we will attempt to contact you
- Address is considered 'non-urban' or rural and correct freight rate has not been paid - we will attempt to contact you
- Freight has not been correctly paid (normally Trademe purchase only) - we will attempt to contact you
- Website product - product may be a '2-4 day delay' product - these products are often only available to order and will be delayed for a short while while we procure stock.
If you need more info on your delivery time - please Open a support request
Please sign in to leave a comment.